Tuesday, January 3, 2012
40 Weeks.... we made it!!!
To be honest I can barely walk from the pelvic pressure and pain.
The leg cramps at night are not fun at all, but make me feel young again and bring me back to my soccer days.
This is probably our last days as just a couple.. Party of 3 we will be.
Kurts glowing, you'd think he was winning the lottery. The funniest thing is, he packed his over night bag for the hospital.
I believe he thinks there is a camp ground there.. because he's brought his thermus, granola bars, and other survival gear.
Soon I will be delivering I imagine I'll be like this on the bed in the hospital
LAST BIG BELLY SHOTS
Last dinner with just the two of us : )
I m so big I block sunsets
Duffy Riding with my fav person Tutu
A really interesting photo I thought I'd post
Saturday, December 31, 2011
39 Weeks - 9 months prego
Last weekend of my Pregnancy and last day of the year
Belly Shots Bellow...
NO MORE ROOM
As it looks.. it feels..
I feel a butt permanently sticking out on my left side and a foot on my right.
Poor thing needs room ITS JAMMED IN THERE
Im Guilty of this
We will let EVERYONE.. and I mean everyone know when we are having the baby... even the grocery bagger at Ralphs
because she requested to know when as well.
To answer the questions of those who've called or texted more than a few times this week.
1) How am I feeling - that changes hourly... Some hours I feel good, others I feel like Im walking with a large back pack full of rocks over my bladder and if I take one more step they will all fall out.
Water gives me acid reflux and my favorite candy is tums I can't sleep a wink because Im so uncomfortable.. this is when people start to say "Oh just wait till baby comes"
..... this is where I say, does the newborn baby still jump on my bladder?, make me pee 8 times a night? cause me acid reflux? give me physical pain in my abdomen and in my legs?,make me nauseated?.... NO?? great, then Ill be just fine being woken up by the love of my life who needs love and a diaper change.. Im up as it is and will love every exhausting minute of it.
2) When are you due? - Anyday... and I can't wait till I don't get asked that 300 times a day!!! yipeeeeee
3) Is the baby here yet? - NO, I'll let you know for sure when she is.. or you'll see a million pics of her on facebook
4) When is she coming? - Only God knows, if she doesn't come out in the next few days by herself, we are inducing by the end of next week.(first week of Jan) which leads to the next answer..
5) "If you want the baby to come out.. do this.. or try that.". - Thank you for your suggestions, but Im waiting for my doctor to return from vacation and that will be Tuesday Jan 2.
So I am not doing anything that could stimulate labor before I see the doctor. I know there are many qualified OB's out there and nurses.. but I would have spun a lotto ball with all the names and chosen one if I didn't care who I was going to see for the past 9 months and safely bring my love into this world.. That being said, I'll take mine over the others, so why rush the process when she's not in town.
6) Birth stories galore - pllllllllllllllllllllllleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee don't tell me any more birth stories, unless Im begging to hear them.
7) When can you visit the baby - I have no idea... we will let you know if we need a moment, a week or a few months off from friends and family or if we want to throw a raging baby welcoming party.
8) "Don't do this, do that" how to raise my baby tips - Im so appreciative of all the tips, I have them all written down now and I'm so full of information that my brain may pop. Every family is different, every baby is different we will try it all.
Finally - when the baby comes I probably wont be calling anyone, I hardly use the phone as it is, and returning voice mails.. ya.. umm I probably wont : )
Kurt will let everyone know and I will send a text message to everyone or an email.
I don't really like to talk on phone, Im a texter, sooooooooo if I dont call you back its because Im too tired to deal : )
BELLY SHOTS and THINGS
Bump pics = off to Boat parade Christmas party
Because Grandma thinks a newborn should have a mercedes
This is how dad will catch all the hands free shots of the baby
Went straight to the hair salon to get my roots done after seeing this pic
4 Years ago we met right here on the Lido Isle Tennis Courts, my my has my waist band changed
This makes for a great TV tray
Relaxing on the boat.. have you ever seen such a wide waist??
Dear Santa.. wait thats not santa!
Saturday, December 24, 2011
38 WEEKS.. almost 39 in couple of days
Not only do I feel like this baby is cramped inside me just looking at this diagram of a 38 week babe in the womb makes it all so real that is IS DAMN CRAMPED IN THERE.. poor thing.
Her movements have lessened and now they are just more like adjustments.
Since Doc is officially out of town, I pray she stays in till first week of Jan when my doc returns.
YES YES I know I hear a million birth stories... and I MEAN A MILLION unwanted stories, about everyone having their nurses and other doc's deliver their child. I get it.. but Ill pass. I want mine and Ill do whatever it takes to have her there.
Laying down tilted up.. YEP,, thats me for another 10 days
No more INC magazine or Financial times..This is what Kurt reads at night.
Shopping at the Mart Mix a photographer grabbed us for a set up photoshoot, Hence the no lipstick eeks... was wearing the shirt I got engaged in 2 years ago Christmas day.. alittle stretched out I'd say
Who knows who's genes will win : )
My Weekly Post it note to baby M
From our GROWING family.. to yours..
Thursday, December 15, 2011
OH BOY!.. I mean OH GIRL..
I could go anytime now
IM GOING NUTS
So Im carrying a full term baby, this is a strange feeling knowing that
I could have her any day now. I feel like I should fly somewhere or do something I may not do again or that I may not do for a VERY LONG TIME!!... But I guess Sky diving, a night out dancing on a bar in Paris is out of the question right about now.. .. DAMNIT
Here is what I imagine my bebe is doing every night..
I seriously feel weird body parts sticking out at all sides.
My Maternity book is almost full..
Here are some pics of my development
My Top (from Lizzie) is stretched beyond belief.
My Striped Dress has been through a lot this year: )
She's dropping.. YEY
What the HECK did I swallow that day!!!
From Kurt's Company's Christmas Party
YES.. I made my non maternity dress a Top
To my sweet Father to Be...