Monday, May 23, 2011

8 Weeks...


Here we are at 8 weeks pregnant.

I do not feel different than at 7 weeks, same misery of floating on a rocking boat at sea without saltine crackers. No real cravings to mention.. I actually had more "I must have right now" cravings before I was pregnant.


We did an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and we saw our little gummy bear (as my 6 year old nephew put it. ..then went on to talk about how he'd like to eat the gummy bear.. now he's scratched off the baby sitting list) Im not sure Kurt will go for Gummybear Miklinski on the birth certificate.


Gummybear 



So the tummy is feeling a bit more full, eating a whole plate of anything is difficult.
Cherry slurpees are on my mind but Kurt won't let me have anything with "that much sugar in it"..
My new phrase is "The baby's hungry" if Im dying for something to eat... however that is
a rare occasion since everything edible sounds repulsive right about now.


Going for another ultrasound in a few days.. : ) hope all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment