Friday, May 20, 2011

7 weeks.. 1st trimester blues


Here we are at 7 weeks.

Why do I feel like I look 7 months?
The culptrit is the  Progesterone in my body.
I honestly feel I must be producing enough for octuplets because this is ridiculous.


Nausea

Interesting that the word Nausea has the word Sea in it because I feel everyday
as if I am at sea.
I could swear I am on a boat rocking back and forth in the middle of the ocean.. hungover.
Ohh the joys of the first trimester : )




Smell...

Wow my sense of smell is quite amazing. I feel like I should contact the FBI or the Police 
and fill out an application. I know they could use my amazing skills of detecting a scent  from a mile away. In the case of an extra sensitive nose, it is estrogen to blame. This can make every little scent that wafts my way feel like an all out assault on my nostrils.  I have to say my sniffer is better than one of a bloodhound.


No comments:

Post a Comment