Monday, October 31, 2011

31 weeks... Halloween costume ideas for prego's

31 Weeks.. First week of 8th month = as the diagram shows, no room for my organs

Wow these weeks fly by so quickly.  I now have 8 to 9 more weeks. I hope I last that long.
Something tells me Im going to deliver a little earlier than what I expected.

Poor baby gets the hiccups a few times a day. I feel so bad for her as each hiccup shakes my tummy.

Well today is Halloween and I've been debating on what to wear for months now. I love making my own costume so we will see which I chose for tonight.
Here are some I was either laughing at or debating to copy.













Are you laughing yet?


Next year maybe I'll have our little girl in this


Our little Love is an "eye" catcher from the looks of her ultrasound last week.
The baby at 30 weeks should be around 3 pounds, well she measured 3 pounds 11 oz..almost 4pnds
I imagine she's alittle ahead in the weight gaining (ohh sounds so familiar)
She's going to be 8 to 9 I imagine when she is born. We are taking bets now.



Here is our little M "eyeing" the camera and puckering her lips

  

She has manners already, She must have burped and covered her mouth.



As I get the baby's room decorated I wanted to share my favorite thing to do 
with new drawers..or old. I lined my drawers in college with my favorite wrapping paper
so they always stayed clean and looked nice. I thought I'd do the same for our baby's nursery. 
Here are some of the wrapping paper I had saved over the  years and chose  for the baby dresser drawers.






This weekend we went to Jim Carrey's art show in Palm Desert. It was stunning to see his amazing paintings, some of them 2 stories high.
so colorful and amazing. Here are a couple of photos that I'll share


Mom, Jane Carrey and me



More belly shots from our friend's wedding a few weeks ago.
It was a stunning wedding party at the Beverly Hills Hotel.






Next week.... Baby shower ideas 

No comments:

Post a Comment